Check out Columbia’s COVID-19 Resource Guide for required protocol for returning to campus and University-wide updates. If you would like to help keep Columbia healthy as a student ambassador, visit StayHealthy.columbia.edu.
- Follow University Life for updates: universitylife.columbia.edu | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
Requirements to Return to Campus
There are a few critical steps that must be taken before you will be allowed to access campus, which differ based on whether you are a domestic or international student.
- Domestic students
- International students
- The deadline to submit your proof of vaccination has passed. If you have received your vaccine and not yet submitted proof of vaccination, you need to do so now.
- If you are unvaccinated, you must get vaccinated upon your arrival to campus.
- Before 9/1: Sign the Compact and complete your training.
- Special notes for unvaccinated students arriving from outside of the United States:
- You must quarantine upon entry to the United States and before accessing campus.
- You must participate in mandatory weekly testing until you achieve full vaccination status (i.e., two weeks after the last dose of your vaccine).
Regardless of whether you are a domestic or international student, if you are unvaccinated and have received a medical or religious exemption, you must quarantine until you receive a negative result from your gateway test.
Latest Blog Posts tagged COVID-19