Brought to you by the Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York, Making Green from Green goes inside green start-ups for the scoop on how businesses handle challenges from concept to launch. Experienced green entrepreneurs and funders will describe their journeys, providing key insights into their inspirations, motivations, setbacks and triumphs.
Micah Kotch, Director, NYC ACRE (Accelerator for a Clean and Renewable Economy), an incubator for clean technology and renewable energy start-ups
- Bahar Gidwani, CFA, Cofounder and CEO, CSRHUB, aggregator of corporate social responsibility (CSR) metrics
- Ron Paliwoda, Founder and President, The Paliwoda Group, a private investment firm in the technology sector
- Russel Tencer, CEO, Wind Products, Inc., a specialist in wind resource assessment and turbine siting
- Neil Zeller, Cofounder, Clean Vehicle Solutions, LLC, a leader in alternative vehicle solutions for fleets
- Josh Parker, COO, VerTerra, Ltd., manufacturer of biodegradable dinnerware from fallen leaves
Career Bonus! Meet with an experienced executive coach for valuable ideas and advice, featuring:
Bill Belknap, Cofounder, Performance Leadership, certified Five O’Clock Club Master Career Coach
Download event brochure.