SUMASA, in cooperation with SIPA Energy Association and SIPA Eco, present:
Bernard Salha at Columbia
Thursday, March 6, 2014
6:15 pm- 8:00 pm
Bernard Salha is director of research and development at the EDF Group.
During his visit, he will meet with students at the School of International and Public Affairs on March 6th, in an event cosponsored by the SIPA Energy Association and the SIPA Environmental Coalition. The topic of discussion will be the future of the utility (including distributed energy, smart grid and intermittence) highlighting the following topics:
– What does a “utility 2.0” look like to EDF?
– What is EDF’s vision on a)the future of distributed energy (including energy efficient, demand response, and distributed generation), b)how it will affect its business model?
– What is EDF’s thinking/current undertakings/timeline for Smart Grid deployment?
– What obstacles currently stand in the way of broader deployment of “smart energy management infrastructure”?
– Intermittency and renewable energies
Event Registration: https://calendar.columbia.edu/sundial/webapi/register.php?eventID=70849.
3 thoughts on “Bernard Salha, Head of EDF R&D, at Columbia on 3/6”
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites
I stumbleupon every day. It will always be helpful to read through content from other authors
and use a little something from other websites.
It’s not my first time to pay a visit this web site, i
am browsing this site dailly and get nice information from here every
It’s actually a nice and useful piece of
information. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.