Green Festival is the largest and longest-running sustainability event in the United States, now in its 15th year. The mission is to bring together the world’s most trusted companies, innovative speakers, national and local innovative businesses, conscious consumers and pioneering thinkers to in place to promote the best in sustainability and green living.
Join the Green Festival Marketplace by exploring over 250 exhibitors, learning from over 50 inspirational speakers, indulging in some delicious vegan or vegetarian food and learning all you need to know to live a more sustainable lifestyle and to do your part to help mitigate climate change. Enjoy a screening of COWSPIRACY on the large screen! Download the Green Festival Expo app while at the show and help keep the event zero-waste!
ALL SUMASA/Earth Institute/Columbia University students & staff gain free admission with photo ID!
- When friends bike to the expo and park at the Green Festival Bike Valet, they receive admission FREE!
- Youth 16 and under are granted free admission
- Green Festival Expo is now featuring a NYC Local Market Place on the floor where attendees will be able to shop locally, taste vegan and vegetarian food and enjoy organic products close to home.
- During the 3-day expo there will be free yoga classes
- There will be an interactive family fun area for kids to learn all about reducing their carbon footprintNYC Green Festival Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1197042753644010/
- Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-york-city-green-festival-tickets-20582006335
For volunteer opportunities, contact us at email@example.com